Thursday 8 December 2016

Games Developmant week 5

Last week!

This week I started to work on details of the game. First of all I decided to develop the scene " You lose" because it didn't had nothing only black scene. So I added an text which I made in an site called 3D text . Also I added an button which return you to the start of the level called "try again". In this scene I added the button menu which change you to the menu scene if you want to go there.
Next thing I did is the level one, I start to think how and where to place them becaus it has to be playable and not difficult to finish because is level one and it doesn't have to be very difficult. I did it and I noticed that the problem is that you can't see when the egg is falling so I decided to add sound to it and every time when the egg generator generate an egg it plays the sound effect which I found in internet. Now is better but it also needs some changes which needs more times and I decided to concentrate on other things which I thing was more important for that moment. I start to work on the finish line because every game needs one. I found the right image and I edited it . I did an new actor I added the image of the finish and I did the codes so then the actor men overlaps or collide with it it change to another scene which for the moment was blank. After this I started to work on this scene which I called "you won" scene. It is a scene between the levels and I added an button pressing it you go to the level two scene which I didn't finished.
The next thing I started to work was the gate. It is an obstacle which I wished to make from the beggin but it wasn't the right time for it and also I didn't had the necessary knowledge. I found an gate in internet even if it wasn't perfect in my game I decided to use it because was the last week and I didn't had enough time to work on. The image was gif and was composted of 40 images form which I decided to use only two because I didn't need all the animations but just an open and close gate. I created two actors " open gate" and "close gate". 
I added the right image for both of them and I made them of the same size. I did the code so the men can go thru open gate but when he touch the close one he die. And the gate every 3 seconds open and close .


No comments:

Post a Comment