Friday 9 December 2016

Eggs Rain comparation

In this post I will try to compare my own game which is called Eggs Rain with two popular games which I like and I use to play casual. This two games are "Bounce" and "Fragger DS" I like this games because where are lots of levels but in the same time you don't have to be dependent of it and play a llot, also you have to use your brain and reflex. I tried to do the same thing in my game where you have to use your reflexes and make it more for casual gamers. From the start I was of the opinion to make my game for mobile devices and this two games I use to play on the mobile device. I made my game for iPhone and I hope one time I will play it on my phone.
The menu: 
I think menu is an important aspect of the game because from it you make your first impression of the game and it is really important. 
I think the menu has to be easy to use and that's why in my game the menu is very simple, like the bounce menu.
The menu of fragger game has more options I think because the game in general is more complicated and it include some settings which people may want to change. Also it has the button " More Games" which is more an advertisement of their games and which I don't need at the moment.

In the framer game the camera is static and you can see all the level. In the bounce game the camera works same as the camera from mine game, it follows the character and it doesn't show the all level. I think this is the best type of camera for a game like mine.







The bounce game in general has lots of same characteristics with my game. Both of them are platform which makes the game like brothers.
In my opinion my game could be as good as bounce game and even better because the thing with open umbrella I consider makes the game more interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment