Friday 9 December 2016

Beta Testing Review- Eggs Rain

Beta Testing
My review has played my game for 5 min after they did the questionnaire about it. 
1) For the question one where we asked them what do they think about the look of the game? All people said that the game looks good and they like the background and the game in general is colourful, some of them said that the game it's remind them of childhood which I think is good for an mini game.
2) How would they discribe the lead up to beginning the first level? Is the menu easy to use? Is the background story clear?
The first person said - The menu is very easy to use and the background is clear. 
Second- Yes it is very clear. 
Third- yes the menu is very easy but I have to know what is the story . 
Fourth- No story made!
From this answers I understood that I have to made the story on the beginning of the game which I don't have for the moment but some persons like the game and understand it without the story.
3) Do the characters move and interacts with the environment well? How could this be improved? What coding soulutions might you suggest?
All persons said that the character move and interact with the environment very good and the game is good in general. Apart from some collides with the platform which I changed and now it's working all fine.
4) How does the level play? What are the challenges? Are these challenges set to right level for the target audience ? How long is the level?
One person said " try not to touch the walls is a good challenge" I don't really know about which walls is he talking about. 
When they test the game it wasn't finish so the egg rain wasn't finished now I did it and I think they would be satisfyed.
Some of them said that it's a really good game for an mine game and it looks nice for it but I think I could do more it's only about time.
5) What is the end of the level? Is it a satisfying conclusion to the challenges set? Is there a final challenge? What is the reward? Do you want to continue playing the game? What incentive is there to do this? 
Most of the people said nothing because the game wasn't finished. 
Some of them said that they still want to continue playing which makes me happy and makes me want to continue working on this project. 

All this answers are helpful because it shows me what players wants to see in the game they are the persons who gonna play it that is why their opinion is important for me. Now the game is better and the level one is playable so I think they will like it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment