Sunday 27 November 2016

Game Development Week 3

In the 3rd week I started with editing my characters because it weren't trimmed so I had to trim all the images and replace them every where, it was so anoiyng but I did it and now the character is better.


Also I chaneged the acceleration in my game from 1500 to 2700 and I started to think about one thing. I want my character with the open umbrella to have an different acceleration from the character with the close umbrella and when he moving with the open umbrella his speed to be slower. In this week I started to think more about my level map and the obstacles which I will place here, I created some platforms just for experiment to see how my character will jump on it and it didn't look so bad.
I understood that my character will have to move left so in this case I have to reverse his animation because in it he went only on right part of the screen so I had to edit again the men with open umbrella and the men with close umbrella. I did the coding for this and when you press left it change the image to the right one I think now is more better and also I am happy because I did it without any tutorials and it works great at the moment.
 The next think I started to work on it was the egg cloud. After finding the right images of cloud and eggs which I will have more tipes white, simple and simple broken. I did the editing of all the images to png  and the coding for the cloud which will generate randomly eggs every second or I might change the timing. For the moment I am happy with my work and I try to do all my best on this game hope will be an good project. Also every week I save my game into an new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment