Sunday 27 November 2016

Game Development Week 2

In my second week I started to upgrade my menu and my scene where the player has to choose the character he wish to play. I added music to both of the scene and it sound good. I did the code for the texts and when you press "Start" on the menu scene it change the scene to the choose character scene.
Here also if you press the "Man" character it change the scene to "man level 1". When I understood what everything is working well I started looking for girl character. 
For it also wasn't easy to find the perfect character but I find one even if it's not perfect. The animation was of 9 images and I edited every one in png format. I placed the girl on the choose character scene and it didn't want to work because it was a problem with the frame which I placed on this scene thanks to my teacher who helped me to find it out.
After this I started to think about jump and opening umbrella. In my mind was to make this two effects using the bassicaly change scene and place in the place of the simple men an the character of the men with umbrella but it didn't look great so we had to change the coding. Also the jump it didn't look great because first I did it using only change linear velocity y but I change it using the example from the game which teacher offered to us like an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment